Generate and issue invoices easily Issuing invoices is a mandatory operation in construction projects. In combination with the construction add-on, the standard invoice functionality allows you to create bill orders for fixed-price projects. The invoices that can be generated include advances from customers and invoices for work done.
Advances from customers:
- With Dynamics 365 Finance and Construction add-on, you can invoice advances to the customers, and include them in the relevant IPC.
- Construction add-on provides options to deduct advance amounts from each reported project stage.
- The function assists you for full deduction of advance amounts or a deduction based on the negotiated percentage at the project level proportionally on the executed works.
Invoices for work done:
- Invoices issued at the end of the financial period or end of a project stage.
- Invoices based on finished work reported for the period.
- Customer invoice proposal in the construction add-on uses the on-account approach.
- Option to invoice all reported quantity or partially.
- Invoice proposal following the interim payment certificate generation, on-account transactions related to the IPC sections.