Improve industrial construction performance
Building industrial structures is no less complicated compared to the other construction areas. Yet, this sector is quite fruitful, especially after the pandemic hit in 2020.Schedule a live demo
The need to build more warehouses due to the redirection of customer interest in online shopping created favorable conditions for construction companies in this sector. However, high field standards and increased competition are prerequisite for many challenges that project managers must deal with.
How to optimize the execution time of a project? How to improve the tracking process of the construction teams? How to establish better budget control?
With 4Construction, managers can find answers to these, and other questions related to the industrial building sector. The functionalities of our software solution cover end-to-end project execution – starting from negotiating and signing contracts with partners and clients, through monitoring and managing each phase of the project, and ending with issuing invoices and bookkeeping.
With 4Construction you can:
- Define information for material resources, human resources, machinery, subcontracting, and expenses separately.
- Apply previously established formulas to finish present projects.
- Track work done and performance of construction team.
- Calculate the consumption of materials, expenses, human and machinery resources.
- Establish effective change management and transfer all changes in the contract to the project work breakdown structure.
- Calculate, set and track warranty amounts via specialized features.
- Manage and monitor your resources in stock with inventory functionality.
- Set a budget plan, define budget values, and gain budget control.
What is your role?
With 4Construction functionalities, your managers and team leaders can gain control over work done, the status of phases, and financial operations. Also, they can optimize processes, analyze performance and productivity, monitor inventory and cooperation with third parties, and make informed business decisions.
Are you responsible for more than one building project? Are you aware of their status, cash flows, and deadlines? With 4Construction, you will have a comprehensive overview of everything important.
4Construction provides many benefits to project managers. Through the system, you will have quick access to crucial points of your project. From warehouse conditions through communications with vendors and subcontractors to tracking the work done, you will always be up-to-date with your projects progress.
With activity execution functionality, your employees can report their work done. Thus, you will be able to track the completion of the tasks in the construction project.