Maximise benefits: include digital tools in construction project...Read more
Construction projects are becoming more complex as buildings are required to ‘perform’ in more ways than ever before – environmentally, socially and economically. These are long-lasting projects and need thorough planning, accurate resource allocation, proper management of all changes, which might appear necessary on the way.
Cost overrun with more than 30%, project delays with 40%, and slow adaptation to emerging technologies are the top three challenges the construction entrepreneurs are facing, showed McKinsey study.
4Construction solution, based on the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, manages relations with contractors and subcontractors, facilitates projects invoicing and simultaneously allows cost control, while consolidating information from various divisions. The application is designed for medium-sized and large companies in the construction and project management sectors.
• End-to-end automation: automated tracking of all activities from the beginning of the project to its completion;
• Synergistic collaboration: better cooperation and enhanced communication among employees;
• Future-focused planning: improved planning capabilities of current and future capacity considering company growth;
• Full compliance: guaranteed compliance with company policies or quality standards;
• Mastering finance easily: facilitated project invoicing and expense controlling.
The 4Construction solution appears as a crucial ally in a field where construction initiatives are complicated and fraught with risk. It’s more than a tool; it’s a transformative force – a catalyst for unshackled potential, fostering construction excellence that resounds through the corridors of time.